Reference: ST 190
This beach front Hotel has been granted an EOT Licence by the Greek National Tourism Organisation, this license is issued to properties conforming to set standards and specific safety conditions. Situated in Makrigialos - one of the most beautiful locations on the South Coast of Crete, offering stunning views of the Libyan Sea to one side and the mountains to the other. The crystal clear waters offer ample opportunity for snorkelling, and have been awarded the "blue flag of the European Union.
It is a small family-run business, fully refurbished in 2007. Simply furnished in traditional Cretan style, all the rooms offer lovely sea views. This business has a good reputation and many customers return year on year.
Comprising: Detached 3 storey building in its own grounds with, 4 x fully furnished studios with en-suite shower rooms, plus a 1 bedroom apartment on higher floor.
The studios offer two types of accommodation.
1. Middle floor studios with double bed and balcony fronting out onto the sea
2. Bright and cool lower ground floor studios with patio area (studios can be opened up and used as a family room) one with double bed and one with two singles.
All studios have air conditioning and the facility to sleep up to 3 people.
This Hotel it is ideally positioned in a tranquil location on the Beach, with several excellent tavernas close by offering a mouth-watering selection of local cuisine - and just a 5 minute stroll to the buzz of Makrigialos Harbour with its Cafés, Bars and Tavernas where you can enjoy fresh fish and local specialities looking out over the traditional fishing boats and the blue seas beyond.
· Jewellers, art and clothes shops
· ATM machines
· Car and Scooter hire
· Regular bus services to Ierapetra and Sitia
· Doctor's Surgery and Pharmacy
· Police station in nearby Koutsouras